Accessing the IP Blocker interfaceLogin to your cPanel control panel using your web browser. Go to 'http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/' (without the quotation marks). So if your domain name is 'example.com' you should go to 'http://www.example.com/cpanel/' to login to your control panel. The IP Blocker interface is in the "Security" tab, simply click on the name or the icon to enter.
Blocking an IP address
- To block a domain, enter the domain name you'd like to block in the "IP Address or Domain" text box.
- To block a single IP address, enter the IP address you'd like to block in the "IP Address or Domain" text box.
- To block a range of IP addresses, enter the IP range or Implied Range (look below for examples) you'd like to block in the "IP Address or Domain" text box.
- Click "Add" button.
IP Range examples;
Implied Range example;
CIDR Format examples;
In order to contact our support department, please follow these steps;
- Sign in to your client portal from the following URL: https://clientportal.virgohosting.com
- Click "Support" link in the menu to access the "Support Tickets" interface. If you're accessing the client portal from a mobile device, the menu may be accessible by clicking the "MENU" icon depending on your screen resolution.
- Click "Submit New Ticket" button.
- Choose the help desk you'd like to send your support ticket to from the "Help Desk" dropdown menu.
- Enter the support ticket subject and your message in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click "Submit" button. Our support staff will reply to your ticket as soon as possible