Accessing the Contact Information interfaceLogin to your cPanel control panel using your web browser. Go to 'http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/' (without the quotation marks). So if your domain name is 'example.com' you should go to 'http://www.example.com/cpanel/' to login to your control panel. The Contact Information interface is in the "Preferences" tab, simply click on the name or the icon to enter.
Updating contact information and preferences
- Enter your contact information in the available text boxes.
- Select what you'd like to be notified for in the "Contact Preferences" section.
- Select the AutoSSL notifications you'd like to receive in the AutoSSL Notifications section.
- Click "Save" button.
Please note that in order to use cPanel's "Reset Password" feature, you must set your contact email address. We strongly recommend that you don't use an email address that your cPanel account owns because, you may fail to receive messages if your mailbox exceeds it's quota. It's also a good idea to enter a secondary email address in the "Edit Contact Information and Preferences" section.
In order to contact our support department, please follow these steps;
- Sign in to your client portal from the following URL: https://clientportal.virgohosting.com
- Click "Support" link in the menu to access the "Support Tickets" interface. If you're accessing the client portal from a mobile device, the menu may be accessible by clicking the "MENU" icon depending on your screen resolution.
- Click "Submit New Ticket" button.
- Choose the help desk you'd like to send your support ticket to from the "Help Desk" dropdown menu.
- Enter the support ticket subject and your message in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click "Submit" button. Our support staff will reply to your ticket as soon as possible