Accessing the Change Language interfaceLogin to your cPanel control panel using your web browser. Go to 'http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/' (without the quotation marks). So if your domain name is 'example.com' you should go to 'http://www.example.com/cpanel/' to login to your control panel. The Change Language interface is in the "Preferences" tab, simply click on the name or the icon to enter.
- Latin American Spanish
- Iberian Spanish
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
Changing the language
- Select the language you'd like to use from the "Select a language" dropdown menu.
- Click "Change" button and the interface will refresh with the selected language.
Please note that if your web browser's "Accept-Language" header is set, the cPanel login interface will attempt to display the locale that corresponds to your browser setting. If the locale that the browser's header requests is not available, the login interface will be displayed in English.
In order to contact our support department, please follow these steps;
- Sign in to your client portal from the following URL: https://clientportal.virgohosting.com
- Click "Support" link in the menu to access the "Support Tickets" interface. If you're accessing the client portal from a mobile device, the menu may be accessible by clicking the "MENU" icon depending on your screen resolution.
- Click "Submit New Ticket" button.
- Choose the help desk you'd like to send your support ticket to from the "Help Desk" dropdown menu.
- Enter the support ticket subject and your message in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click "Submit" button. Our support staff will reply to your ticket as soon as possible