Please note that this interface should be used with caution. If you terminate an account in your control, you can't undo this action. We strongly recommend that you create and download a full backup of the account before terminating. Virgo Hosting takes account backups regularly but with each backup, older backups get removed and old backups for terminated accounts are removed as well.
Accessing the Terminate Accounts interfaceLogin to your WHM control panel using your web browser. Go to 'http://www.yourdomain.com/whm/' (without the quotation marks). So if your domain name is 'example.com' you should go to 'http://www.example.com/whm/' to login to your control panel. The Terminate Accounts interface is in the "Account Functions" tab, simply click on the name to enter.
Terminating accountsThis interface has a table you can make a selection from. The "Show only suspended accounts" checkbox lets you view only the suspended accounts. If this checkbox is not selected, all accounts get listed.
To terminate an account;
- Select the checkbox next to the username of the account to terminate.
- If you'd like to keep the DNS settings of the account, select the "Keep DNS Zone" checkbox.
- Click "Remove" button.
- Click "Yes, remove this account" button to confirm account termination.
In order to contact our support department, please follow these steps;
- Sign in to your client portal from the following URL: https://clientportal.virgohosting.com
- Click "Support" link in the menu to access the "Support Tickets" interface. If you're accessing the client portal from a mobile device, the menu may be accessible by clicking the "MENU" icon depending on your screen resolution.
- Click "Submit New Ticket" button.
- Choose the help desk you'd like to send your support ticket to from the "Help Desk" dropdown menu.
- Enter the support ticket subject and your message in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click "Submit" button. Our support staff will reply to your ticket as soon as possible