Please note that deleted packages cannot be recovered. Please use caution while deleting packages.
Accessing the Delete a Package interfaceLogin to your WHM control panel using your web browser. Go to 'http://www.yourdomain.com/whm/' (without the quotation marks). So if your domain name is 'example.com' you should go to 'http://www.example.com/whm/' to login to your control panel. The Delete a Package interface is in the "Packages" tab, simply click on the name to enter.
Deleting a package
- Select the name of the package to delete in the "Package" menu.
- Click "Delete" button.
Please note that packages that are being actively used by an account cannot be deleted. You should first upgrade/downgrade the accounts that are using the package you'd like to delete.
In order to contact our support department, please follow these steps;
- Sign in to your client portal from the following URL: https://clientportal.virgohosting.com
- Click "Support" link in the menu to access the "Support Tickets" interface. If you're accessing the client portal from a mobile device, the menu may be accessible by clicking the "MENU" icon depending on your screen resolution.
- Click "Submit New Ticket" button.
- Choose the help desk you'd like to send your support ticket to from the "Help Desk" dropdown menu.
- Enter the support ticket subject and your message in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click "Submit" button. Our support staff will reply to your ticket as soon as possible