Accessing the Basic WebHost Manager® Setup interfaceLogin to your WHM control panel using your web browser. Go to 'http://www.yourdomain.com/whm/' (without the quotation marks). So if your domain name is 'example.com' you should go to 'http://www.example.com/whm/' to login to your control panel. The Basic WebHost Manager® Setup interface is in the "Server Configuration" tab, simply click on the name to enter.
Selecting Default or Custom Nameservers
- Select "Inherit Nameservers from root" option under the "Nameservers" section if you'd like to use Virgo Hosting's nameservers for your client accounts.
- Select "Explicitly Set the Nameservers" option under the "Nameservers" section if you'd like to configure your custom nameservers.
- Write your custom nameserver 1 to the "Nameserver 1" text box.
- Write your custom nameserver 2 to the "Nameserver 1" text box.
- Leave "Nameserver 3" and "Nameserver 4" text boxes blank.
- Click "Save Changes".
Please note that if you'd like to use custom nameservers (like ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com) which actually point to Virgo Hosting's nameserver IPs, you should open a support ticket with Virgo Hosting Support and let us know about your desired configuration.
In order to contact our support department, please follow these steps;
- Sign in to your client portal from the following URL: https://clientportal.virgohosting.com
- Click "Support" link in the menu to access the "Support Tickets" interface. If you're accessing the client portal from a mobile device, the menu may be accessible by clicking the "MENU" icon depending on your screen resolution.
- Click "Submit New Ticket" button.
- Choose the help desk you'd like to send your support ticket to from the "Help Desk" dropdown menu.
- Enter the support ticket subject and your message in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click "Submit" button. Our support staff will reply to your ticket as soon as possible